Friday 4 May 2007

Road Trip: Day 8 - the route so far

For those who know the country or have a spare 10 mins at work to kill by looking ast a map, this is the route we have taken in the past 8 days:
Cape Town - Swellendam - Mossell Bay - Wilderness - Knysna - George - Uniondale - Willowmore - Graaff-Reinet - Middelburg - Aliwal North - Barkly East - Rhodes - Elliot - Mthatha - Port St. John - Flagstaff - Kokstad - Underberg - Howick - Nottingham Road - Pietermaritzburg - Durban - Stanger - Hluhluwe.
We are in Hluhluwe (said, "Shush-lewy") right now about to head to Leopard Mountain for our 2 night stay on safari. We arrived yesterday but were a day early - what amateur travellers!! I blame my tour guide Sam. So we spent a lovely night near by at Ghost Mountain Inn, Mkhuse.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sex quotient? bex and gerry x

Sam and Andy said...

Hi, Bex. Nice question! Sam is making me wait, no sex yet. It's only been 4 weeks though, I think I might get lucky soon.