Tuesday 19 June 2007

Need words with Mother Nature

It's still overcast, windy, grey & miserable on Magnetic Island. So my dive to Yongala has been cancelled a second time and I have no more time to re-schedule, so I will have to miss out this time on one of the best dive sites around. My timetable travelling South is tight with trips to Whitsundays & Fraser Island already booked, so I can't stay here longer. At this rate the weather is going to ruin, or at least effect, those trips too.

I'm pretty depressed today, this is probably my lowest moment since leaving South Africa. Where is the damn sun?!? Boo-hoo!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Get a grip. Would you prefer to be sitting in Shell Centre?

Sam and Andy said...

Hi Mark, I did get a grip pretty quickly, good advice. You're right, as much as I miss your sparkling personality, I would much rather be in Aussie rain than Shell Centre!

Unknown said...

Now Now there is no need for sarcasm