Tuesday 28 August 2007

Another day in paradise

The photos below say it all really, the past 24 hours have been sweet. I spent yesterday afternoon and early evening chilling laid out on the mats in a bar at the beaches edge and witnessed a stunning sunset.

Then today I went on 3 dives off Koh Tao. So many fish and such variety. Underwater photos never do justice to the colours I saw, but I have included a few of the better shots. We saw a massive jelly fish drifting by just under the boat as we ascended, kept well clear of that big fella. Especially as I was still feeling the slight pain of a stinger that somehow found its way down the back of my wet suit as soon as I entered the water for the first time today!!

Diving Koh Tao, 28-08-07

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. I think that they are "groupers" as opposed to "gropers". If you are describing fish that is!

Sam and Andy said...

Good pick up Caz, I did mean the fish! thanks