Tuesday 24 July 2007

New country-New Zealand-New mobile: +642102563353

I arrived Tuesday lunch time into Christchurch, it's chilly here! Luckily I've been hauling thermal vests, hats, scarf & gloves around SA and Oz for this very moment.

I'm picking up the camper van tomorrow - a day early as I couldn't wait to get on the road. Am so excited about driving where I want when I want. Will get some photos of the mean machine on my blog ASAP. They are all painted with wacky & artistic designs, can't wait to see mine.

I'll miss all my friends in Sydney and the fun times we had in the many pubs & clubs of Sydney, but I'm looking forward to discovering a beautiful new place. The snow peaked Southern Alps looks amazing from the airplane this afternoon.

Next blog entry from out on the road...

No comments: