Monday 3 September 2007

And finally...

I forgot I had a photo of a black tip reef shark from one of my last dives on Koh Tao, so couldn't finish the blog without including it. It's not the clearest photo ever, but hopefully you can make it out! There is also a good (i.e. in focus) photo of a puffer fish.

Also here is picture of the full moon - famous in these parts for the monthly Full Moon Party on Koh Phangan. I didn't go across to that island, but this is the moon that those ravers and revellers would have been under while drinking buckets of hallucigenic cocktails! And a photo of the Big Blue bar and restaurant area, this is where I stayed for 8 days. It was very cool and laid back.

Shark, Koh Tao

2 comments:

gemini said...

Why haven't you being updating in a while?

Anonymous said...

Haѵing troublе losing weight? Ηоw аbout taking
a lοok аt ωhat іs consideгed to bе a fat burner іn
a bottle? Chеcκ our guiԁe οn how to use Rapbегry Ketoneѕ anԁ get them for the beѕt ρгicе
at http://rаsρbеrгyκetones.
hеartdata.net/
Also see my site > Weightloss.Allthebestproducts.Net